Our Shipping Address is:
Ken’s PC Repair LLC
12865 Deauville Dr
Omaha, NE 68137
Packing Your Storage Device For Shipment
- Place the drive in an anti-static bag. If you do not have one wrap the drive in paper.
- Place the drive in a sturdy box with at least 2″ of bubble wrap on all sides of the drive.
- Be sure to include your name and ticket number INSIDE of the package.
- For external hard drives be sure to include the plastic casing or any additional PCB.
- If shipping multiple drives make sure there is cushioning between each drive.